Thursday 22 September 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Romper: Garage Clothing (find a similar version here)
Shoes: Ecco (find a similar version here)
Cardigan: Joe Fresh (find a similar version here)
Sunglasses: Rayban Original Wayfarer (find it here)
Watch: Tissot Couturier (find it here)

This is the outfit I wore out to lunch today with my parents. Since the weather is cooling down, I added a pair of light-weight grey tights underneath my romper, as well as a grey cardigan. Generally speaking I am not a big fan of tights with shorts, but I like the look of tights under a romper because the proportions are more similar to a dress. 

I hunted for a romper for months this summer before finding this one at Garage Clothing. It's difficult to find one that has flattering proportions on the bottom and top halves. Watch out for waitlines that are cut too high, since they tend to elongate your bum.

Because of the busy pattern, I kept my accessories simple. I opted for a watch and a pair of gold stud earrings. You can see my poor satchel lying on the ground in the background. This is a great outfit for fall, since you can transition your summer pieces and squeeze a couple more weeks out of them. 

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment