Saturday 24 March 2012

HOW TO: STRING BRACELETS


Hi all :) I was in the mood for an art attack the other day when I came across this great project on Martha Stewart's website. By wrapping embroidery thread around an old bangle, you can create a bright new bracelet for spring! I decided to do a sort of nautical theme with red, navy and white thread, but you can choose any colour that you'd like.

All you need for this project is embroidery thread (try looking at Fabricland), a glue stick and a needle to completely change the look of your bracelet. It's so easy that I redid both of these bracelets while catching up on some of my favourite TV shows. Best of all, the whole project only cost me three dollars! Give it a try by clicking on the link below for more detailed instructions.

Talk soon,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment